92545 Aluminium MIG & Panel Repair System
Aluminium work station incorporating an aluminium MIG welder combined with the revolutionary aluminium panel repair system, all housed on a mobile trolley.
- Aluminium repair station includes 200A aluminium MIG welder and aluminium repair welder, complete with trolley.
- MIG can be set up as aluminium, steel or MIG braze.
- Welds on aluminium washers.
- Revolutionary aluminium pin puller.
- Supplied with: 1 x 2kg roll of Aluminium MIG Wire, Part No. 92514. 1 x pack of 50 Miracle Special Alumi Bits, Part No. 92153. 1 x pack of 50 Alumax Special Pull Pins, Part No. 92509.
TSP: £4150.00 ex VAT £4980.00 inc VAT
Aluminium MIG welder and panel repair system
This aluminium MIG and panel-repair system (part number 92545) is a fully-featured work station that incorporates an aluminium MIG welder combined with the Power-TEC aluminium repair system — all housed on a mobile trolley. Weld on aluminium washers or pull-pins and remove the dents with the revolutionary aluminium pin puller. The versatile MIG welder can be set up for aluminium, steel or MIG brazing.
Panel replacement is reduced, so bodyshops can look forward to increased labour (and profits) within each repair job. The repair process is speeded up, turn the job around more efficiently — minimises strip down and refit and no need to wait for new panels.
The kit is supplied with a 2kg roll of aluminium MIG wire, 50 Alumax special pull-pins and 50 Alumi special pull washers. These consumables are also available under the following part numbers: 92514 (Aluminium MIG wire 2kg), 92509 (50 Alumax special pull-pins) and 92153 (50 Alumi special pull washers).
Part of Power-TEC’s comprehensive range of bodywork repair tools and materials, designed for fast, accurate body repairs. Available now from your Power-Tec stockist — further details at www.power-tec.co.uk or call 01926 815000.