Plastic welder featuring a Nitrogen generator, that eliminates the need for a nitrogen gas bottle. Workshop Compressed air is used to maintain consistent temperature between welds — the nitrogen is only activated when pulling the trigger so that it’s not wasted between welds. This model also comes supplied with an integrated Hot Stapler, snap off staples, corner plastic, plastic smoother and gauge. Together with a set of plastic consumables, scraper and roller to finalise the repair.
- Compatible with almost every plastic type used in the automotive industry.
- Has it's own nitrogen generator which eliminates the need for a gas bottle.
- Allows the welding of filler material by heating with nitrogen.
The welder comes complete with a set of plastic consumables including a scraper & roller to finalise the repair.
- Including integrated Hot Stapler, snap off staples, corner plastic, plastic smoother & gauge.
- Heats plastic without combustion and therefore without emitting fumes: 230v, 50Hz, 1600w, 20-650°C.
Made in Italy.
£5875.32 ex VAT £7050.38 inc VAT