The pull claw of Lift-a-Dent features 3 pull hooks with slotted holes, allowing each claw to adapt to any dents in metal surfaces. After the crimped wire has been spot-welded to the damaged surface, the built-in lever pulls out the dent gradually.
- The pull lever quickly and easily repairs small dents on metal surfaces.
- The slotted holes the hooks position themselves automatically pulling the deepest dent out first.
- Weld on wire with spot welder or Tec-Spot welder and place slotted hooks between panel and wire. For Tec-Spot welders, see Part Nos. 91975 & 92314.
- Suitable for use with Squiggly Wire, please see Power-TEC Part Nos. 91332, 91333 & 91378.
- Can also be used with glue pads, please see Power-TEC Part No. 92356.
£189.70 ex VAT £227.64 inc VAT